Monday, March 21, 2011

The Water is High at Waughop Lake

The first picture of Waughop Lake was taken on Sunday the 20th of March. The water in the lake is really high right now. The second picture was taken back in October, and you can see that the water is high by comparing the pictures and looking at the pilings of the old dock.  The piling the bird is standing on in the second pictures is completely covered by water in the first picture except for the metal pole that is sticking up.

March 20, 2010

October 20, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Hello fellow Lakewood Blogger! I've been a part of CDP before and not seen anyone else from Lakewood. Love it. I also have a CDP site although I'm starting fresh and only have one post so far! My focus is Tillicum - but still Lakewood! Cheers! (and great pictures!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for not responding sooner! I'm afraid I haven't checked my blog in too long! I visited your blog, and it's wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete